When you open your Autocad software, a message box will pop up with the message "24 provinces and municipalities of Cambodia have been protected with anti-virus software." and all the country name in Cambodia will be listed out. This is quite irritating as you need to click on the "Ok" button again and again until the message box disappear.
Don't Panic. Follow the instruction below to remove it.
- Follow the link and download this program "AutoCAD_Anti-Virus_Protection.exe" . *Don't worry, the program is 100% virus free. Although, some antivirus software might recognize as malicious software.
- Double click the "AutoCAD_Anti-Virus_Protection.exe" after you downloaded it. The files will be extracted to your "c:\" drive.
- Now, open your Autocad software and click the "Ok" button on the message "24 provinces and municipalities of Cambodia have been protected with anti-virus software" until the message box dissappear.
- At the Autocad command type "ap"
- A dialog box will appear and browse and select the file "AutoCAD_Anti-Virus.fas" in your "C:\AutoCAD_Anti-Virus_Protection\". Click "Load" and then "Close"
- Wait for the scanning progress. Once the scanning completed, you will see the message "Total infected files were found and removed".
- Now, close and reopen your Autocad. Walla!! your Autocad is now back to normal.
Have a nice day and good luck trying.